some from farnborough airshow

Edit My Images
Yes
heres a few images from farnborough, alot of the pics i took werent sharp and struggled with settings etc but heres a few that were so so . Opinions and help welcomed

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02926.jpg

DSC02955.jpg

Last edited:
Just seen these Spanner and they are really good.

I think the panning on the Spitfire and Meschersmit work extremely well. It's a pity about the backgrounds, but that's what happens when taking shots at an airshow.

Excellent. :clap:

I think they're good, better than my efforts this year. My only observations would be that no.5 looks a bit soft and no.6 one wing is in focus and the rest or other wing is out, I guess it's a very large aperture so the depth of field is lost to get a higher shutter? But as said, I could do no better so well done!

thanks, yeah i just noticed the wing being oof on the eurofighter as it was late when i cropped it and tweaked it slightly so thats a shame, i already knew the eurofighter taking off was a bit soft but i liked the overall image sort of anyway, the pic before that was perfectly in focus but managed to clip the nose and bit of the canopy off which i was a bit gutted about... yeah i just seemed to have no luck with higher shutter speeds so had to use lower ones and paid the price, at some point this year ill get to a airshow with perfect blue sky and no cloud.

Some nice shots there Mate. Just one observation, and it isnt a crit, watch the horizons. If your gonna go off horizantal then go alot off. Or just crop straight in pp.
Exposures look spot on, and nailed the focus on most.
Thanks for posting.
Dean

Back