some from today....

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
tried a couple of HDR images of landscapes as the sky wasnt exactly playing ball for anything else, not sure on them.
Castlerigg.jpg

ashness%20bridge.jpg

spotted this tree as it stuck out like a sore thumb from the surrounding trees because of the colours, its a tad shimmery because of the wind as well which i like :)

tree.jpg

Those are all excellent! Over -saturated for my tastes - but hey!... :shrug:

No2 is a beautifully composed shot. I'd like to see a less extreme version. (colour wise)

:thinking: very nice i think ive seen no2 before:thinking: think it had a car in it with a bike on the roof on the bridge:shrug: anyway looks a loverly place and better without any distractions.(y)

All look really good my favourite is the first one.

2nd one for me really like the sense of autumn you have captured.

Missed these first time. Great scenes. Be interested to see the less extreme coloured version you promised ;)

I really like the 1st shot - it has a nice 'warm' feel to it - and I mean that in a complimentary way ;)

That first one - I'm 99% certain I've been there. Do you have to climb over a gate or something to get to it? I remember when I went to the lake district in August 2003, it was red hot, yet up by the stone circle it was freezing cold like winter.

Is the less extreme one above the way up to Watendlath? I prefered No 3 - everything seemed to work for that one. Just envy your location at this time of the year as around us the leaves are coming off withour turning colour.

Is the less extreme one above the way up to Watendlath? I prefered No 3 - everything seemed to work for that one. Just envy your location at this time of the year as around us the leaves are coming off withour turning colour.

shame thats the only weekend im going to have up here for a while, atleast til christmas

not sure where the road goes but right at the end of it is some national trust car park thing or other with a stream

I'm liking 'Less-Extreme' a lot - the others looked positively radio-active...

Back