Edit My Images
Yes
A dad and his kids

3090925598_b11eb99e76_o.jpg

3090925772_0dd71b4bd8_o.jpg

3090086593_85fc6b7548_o.jpg

3090086741_e968fedd17_o.jpg

c&c welcome

As much as I love number three, I cant help but feel it should have been you in the middle :)

As much as I love number three, I cant help but feel it should have been you in the middle :)

that might have been strange betty .

the dad is not georgina's dad:LOL:

not bad mate but i would look at a little contrast if i where you. and maybe a slight sharpen on a few

just imho

md "again"
md:D

Last edited:
Oh hush :LOL:

Sorry, I did misread it. Ok, it would have been better with THEIR dad in the middle. So ner :p

Hi Georgia's Dad,
They are a really nice set with loads of feeling in them.
If you don't mind me asking, I really struggle with blowing out the floor when I use a white backdrop.
I can get the back to blow out fine using a couple of lamps but I am forever photoshoping the the floor.

Sorry to hijack your thread a bit....

Hi Georgia's Dad,
They are a really nice set with loads of feeling in them.
If you don't mind me asking, I really struggle with blowing out the floor when I use a white backdrop.
I can get the back to blow out fine using a couple of lamps but I am forever photoshoping the the floor.

Sorry to hijack your thread a bit....

:popcorn:

Bill the floor is MDF and painted before most shoots I use two softboxes oh and all the walls and ceiling is white for max refection

I'm currently looking into using white acrylic paint used in catering kitchens so can be full washed down

Back