HERONS

222-2.jpg

217.jpg

BUZZARD

088.jpg

090.jpg

SNOWY OWL

461.jpg

I wouldn't want to tangle with that Pine Marten - and that squirrel looking full on at the camera - great facial expression -nice pics

Fantastic set Ingrid... You are going to have to show me around the center :)

Well you managed to get the Mink to come out to play, and the Buzzard to fly, and get a close up of the Snowy Owl too. Next time I'll follow you around !

All lovely images...

Steve

Good shots. I like the ones of the 'squidgers' but those otters, YUK!

Regards - Paul

The otters really did enjoy their chicks! Mind you the pine martens did too. My boy was fascinated with them! Great pics Ingrid.

Yeah not bad I suppose
a bit more practice and you should start to get them in focus as well :p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well done on the in flight shots
And catching that bloody Pine Marten out in the open
Love the squirrel peeping around the tree, thats my favourite (y)

wow beautiful set...love the mink...missed that totally :)

Wish I had, one of my old dogs usewd to catch them quite often on walks
Cheers Tezz :)

I wouldn't want to tangle with that Pine Marten - and that squirrel looking full on at the camera - great facial expression -nice pics

Thanks much appreciated (y)

Fantastic set Ingrid... You are going to have to show me around the center :)

Cheers Martin, it is a great place and yep anytime, perhaps another meet later in the year :shrug:

Well you managed to get the Mink to come out to play, and the Buzzard to fly, and get a close up of the Snowy Owl too. Next time I'll follow you around !

All lovely images...

Steve

Feel free Steve, mink didn't stay out long and tyhe buzzard was a real nightmare, the snowy owl was later when they were flying it :D

That pine martin has a nasty look on his face in the first one, really disappointed that I could not get to meet up with you all yesterday but will be there again as soon as I can make it

The otters are my favourites from this set, they are superb

Thanks Christine, yep it was a great day let me know when you go and if I can I will join you

Fantastic set of images Ingrid.

Cheers Clive :)

Good shots. I like the ones of the 'squidgers' but those otters, YUK!

Regards - Paul

Awww the otters are just doing what comes naturally lol TRhanks :D

The otters really did enjoy their chicks! Mind you the pine martens did too. My boy was fascinated with them! Great pics Ingrid.

Was nice to meet your wife and son Jim, hope they enjoyed it,thanks for the comments

Yeah not bad I suppose
a bit more practice and you should start to get them in focus as well :p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well done on the in flight shots
And catching that bloody Pine Marten out in the open
Love the squirrel peeping around the tree, thats my favourite (y)

Just bloody jealous again

Yep the buzzzard was flying round his cage, bit of a nightmare and well I told the pine marten you weren't around so she came out and posed for me :p
Squirrels were having a great time playing in the trees, we weren't having so much fun trying to catch them
Thanks for commenting :)

Last edited:
Top marks for the squirrels. You're either very lucky or very patient, or perhaps both. Pine Martens are a close runner up. The heron looks good too.

Great day bettered by a great set of photos Ingrid, the buzzards came out really well considering being shot through netting and they were in a cage and not flying free.
Thanks again for organising the meet. ;)

Cracking set Ingrid.
The squrriels look great, the second is my favourite of the two followed by the Heron in flight and the second buzzard shot.

Top marks for the squirrels. You're either very lucky or very patient, or perhaps both. Pine Martens are a close runner up. The heron looks good too.

Patience is something I have plenty of in wildlife stuff Tim, have waited for hours for the right things to appear in the wild, but I think on Sunday I was just lucky Thanks :D

Nice Ingrid, love the Pine Martin :)

Cheers Stu, must admit they are one of my favourites too :love:

Great day bettered by a great set of photos Ingrid, the buzzards came out really well considering being shot through netting and they were in a cage and not flying free.
Thanks again for organising the meet. ;)

Cheers Alby, yep I was chuffed with them and it was great to catch up with you and Keith (y)

Cracking set Ingrid.
The squrriels look great, the second is my favourite of the two followed by the Heron in flight and the second buzzard shot.

Hee hee the heron really was a grab shot was amazed it came out so well, thanks Darran :)

Excellent shots Ingrid but I must remember to use my elbows when you stand next to me ......

Another set of great shots and loving the ones of the Red Squirrels, had absolutely no luck getting any natural looking shots of them. I also did not see the Mink, must have missed a bit somewhere, definitely going to have to go back now.

Excellent shots Ingrid but I must remember to use my elbows when you stand next to me ......

Hee hee Brian our shots really are identical just a slightly different angle, and you elbow me and you'll knock me out lol
Thanks for commenting :)

Another set of great shots and loving the ones of the Red Squirrels, had absolutely no luck getting any natural looking shots of them. I also did not see the Mink, must have missed a bit somewhere, definitely going to have to go back now.

Thanks, mink was near the badgers and not out for long, I was just lucky.
:D

Back