Some pictures, opinions please.

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I've been out playing with my D60 and this is some of the results.

C&C welcome I'm here to learn and I am very new to this game. I'm aware that are not perfect, and that dead roseby willow herb doesn't make a good photo EVER but some did creep in.

LannyPretty192.jpg

LannyPretty205.jpg

LannyPretty238.jpg

LannyPretty248.jpg

LannyPretty254.jpg

LannyPretty260.jpg

LannyPretty297.jpg

LannyPretty307.jpg

Cheers Stuart

Last edited:
Hi Stu

It would help if you numbered your pics if you ant feedback

#1 a little soft

#2 again a little soft and to much space behind the lady

#3 like this one just a little to much foreground a crop past the shadow would be better IMHO

#4 nice shot but would have asked her to turn slightly to the left to pick up a catch light on her face as in #5 her right sorry,

#5 Nice comp and pose a a little soft best comp of all

the rest have good comp except for the last one a crop past the post behind her, but still a little soft

JMHO

Last edited:
Cheers

I've done the easy bit of numbering them.

The most difficult part is telling the "lady" what to do as she is my wife! It would probably start an argument! Infact I spend more than 10 seconds fiddling with the camera settings she get bored and wonders off! :D

Thank you for the feed back I will keep it in mind.

Stuart

Gorgeous......

...Pictures are ok!!!

:LOL: wondered how long it'd take :LOL:

#3 is my favourite but would definately benefit from a bit of cropping on the foreground (y)

A nice selection of images.
Apart from number 5 and 6 (which is soft), the first thing that i notice is that you have too much space in the pictures. You need to crop into the model (or zoom) a bit closer. If they were landscape pictures, they could work using the person to emphasis scale. They are not landscape picture as the emphasis is on the model.

On those pictures with the blown out sky, you could under expose the background, and use your flash to expose the model. That way your get a better exposed picture all round.

there are a few other things re lighting and making best use of what you have that you need to consider. In a few you have done well and kept your model in the shade, others have harsh lighting which you need to be aware of in the future.

Back