Some racing from across the pond

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey all,
Just joined TP and am enjoying the layout. It is nice to find another forum like this as I have been only visiting POTN during my photo-journey. I've got several topical interests and motorsport is one of them. I am mainly a sportscar/endurance racing fan, but also like a little drag racing and road racing motorcycles too. Living in Florida, I am lucky to be able to visit iconic tracks like Daytona and Sebring, so I have many shots taken at the Rolex 24 and 12 hrs of Sebring. I'd love to share them with you all.

Rolex 24 - 2023
Wayne Taylor Racing #10 Acura ARX-06 GTP by Jonathan, on Flickr

Rolex 24 - 2023
Meyer Shank Racing #60 Acura ARX-06 GTP by Jonathan, on Flickr

Rolex 24 - 2023
Rolex 24 - 2023 by Jonathan, on Flickr

WEC 1000 Miles of Sebring - 2023
Peugeot TotalEnergies #94 Peugeot 9x8 by Jonathan, on Flickr

IMSA 12 Hours of Sebring - 2023
BMW M Team RLL #25 BMW M Hybrid V8 by Jonathan, on Flickr

Very nice set - enjoyed your posts on POTN as well ;-)

.DAVID.

Great set, your panning is very good indeed ;)

Excellent… TFS

Noice shots with good technique, and interesting to see some different types of race car

Thanks all!
My panning has definitely improved over the years, however I still end up trashing way more pics than I keep! Always trying to improve. I see plenty of folks post amazing pans at less than 1/50 sec shutter speed. I will keep working on it.

L320Rio, I plan on staying on to post, share, and learn from other photographers just as I did when I joined POTN 11 years ago. I'm not a pot stirrer or rabble rouser. Just a guy looking to be part of a community of folks who share my interest in photography.

My other main topics I like to shoot are birds, and my daughter's softball journey from 10 yr old travel ball up to her current college team.

I appreciate the kind words and glad you like the pics.

Back