Some recent Macros

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Love those matt, I didnt know woodlice would be out in such cold weather, maybe it might be worth a walk to my local woods this weekend and see what I can turn over with some of the dead-wood :)

Agree with the eyes, great detail.
The flake looks real nice too.
Well done for getting your shot on the TV (y)

that snow flake is amazing! something i am going to try this year macro photography

Good luck with your new kit (y) although it looks like you already got it sorted :clap:
Love the snowflake.
Clive

Thanks all, I'll be selling my old kit soon :)

The best part about the image being featured was Nick baker saying that he knows what kit I used as we had been chatting over Christmas, and he expects great things from me haha.....no pressure then!

Three very nice shots Matt, the second shot is really full on with some lovely detail.(y)

George.

I think you are part of the team now Matt ;) Terrific shots, really impressed by the detail you got and you did well with that last one Hopefully we'll get a few more snow storms before winter's over and we get another crack at snowflakes!

Brilliant detail Matt and that snowflake is amazing...... looks like snow is on its way again so fingers crossed for some more shots from you. ;)

Back