Some seals (and a return to th forum)

Very nice, loving number 1 though - looking straight at you / down the lens :)

Number 1 is the best :) Next stop, go to Namibia - Cape Cross - to see thousands of seals :)

Superb set. I like the second best for the "classic" seal posture, maybe a touch dark but I guess that was depending on the light available. Are these picture recent? I need to get out and try to spot some seals again!

Number 1 is the best :) Next stop, go to Namibia - Cape Cross - to see thousands of seals :)

Just to be a bit picky, I would say that to see some harbour seal (common seal) the uk is a very good place!
Quite some differente beasties that you can find in Cape Cross, I've just googled that location and these seal look more like sea lions...

Superb set. I like the second best for the "classic" seal posture, maybe a touch dark but I guess that was depending on the light available. Are these picture recent? I need to get out and try to spot some seals again!

Just to be a bit picky, I would say that to see some harbour seal (common seal) the uk is a very good place!
Quite some differente beasties that you can find in Cape Cross, I've just googled that location and these seal look more like sea lions...

Thanks to all for the comments - These are summer 2014 pics, early June. There's a hell of a lot more seals there now!

Yes, CAPE FUR SEAL to be exact. It is in my bucket list when I go to Southern Africa tour sometime next year :)

Back