Critique Something different

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
I got my Christmas tree up now and every time I open the door I see this effect, kinda a diffused look from the mottled glass, Its something different I guess.
I used my flash to give it a bump so that is the white in the shot.
Tamron 55-200 @ 65.4mm ISO 400 f4.2 ex 1/200

View attachment 26311
Thanks for looking and happy Christmas all.
Oh any C&C will be welcome.

a beautiful abstract. Good to see something different:clap:

a beautiful abstract. Good to see something different:clap:
Thanks very muchly, it's not a serious shot but to me it don't look too bad. Thanks for your comment.

not for me. its always nice to see people trying new stuff but for me this isn't something that I enjoy looking at. happy shooting :)
I guess it won't float every one's boat. Thanks.

This photograph just inspired me to see what else i could take a macro shot of that didn't require me freezing my knackers off outside so thank you. I wanted to test a new diffuser.

This photograph just inspired me to see what else i could take a macro shot of that didn't require me freezing my knackers off outside so thank you. I wanted to test a new diffuser.
Good for you TOp cat (y)

I quite like this shot Graham, something a bit different, full of colour, and for this time of year very appropriate.(y)

George.

I quite like this shot Graham, something a bit different, full of colour, and for this time of year very appropriate.(y)

George.
Thanks very much George :)

Think i have to agree with @barratt1988 here and say I'm not overly keen. I think it's the texture and highlights on the glass that put me off and the blue looks blown in the left of frame. Still, well worth experimenting and shooting pretty much everything you can.

Back