weekly Southdowns' 52/2012 - Week 52 - Busy SP Posted. Thank You, and Goodnight :)

Thats brilliant and an excellent end to the 52, all those props too you have been busy. :clap:

Thanks Allan :)

Well Mark , you have left me open mouthed again.

Great props, idea and execution. Just brilliant and another example of the high quality of your work. :clap:

Thanks for you comments throughout, it means a lot when folk with skill and talent take the time to look and comment. (y)

I have yet to post my last one - 2 ideas gone belly up already. :bonk:

Nevertheless, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and, yes, hopefully I will see you on the other side. :wave:

Cheers Alan, glad you like it. Doing the props was great fun!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too :)

:LOL: That's hilarious, great 'SP' for your last shot.

Well done on finishing your 52. See you next year.

Have a great Crimbo.

Thanks Marsha, I'm glad I gave you a chuckle :) Have a great Christmas xx

Well done Mark

Cheers Robert :)

Hi ya Mark

what a way to finish off your 52 project....brilliant, just brilliant :clap::clap:

wish my desk was that tidy :LOL:

Thanks Peter, Lynne :)

Hi Mark :)

Catch up time, sorry but it will be brief as I want to get comments up to date :)

Pack re-shoot - Now that is a great image, love the lighting Mark, there's a nice glisten and glow to all the ice - great image :)

Shadow - Wow... that is brilliant, can't add to that :clap:

Glow - Now that is dedication to your 52, that is an excellent shot, liking the background info too - Nice One !!!!

Round - The first set is very effective, like the PP, even though I like the water image, the round tables do it for me :)

Negative - Prefer the chosen image, very unusual, good combination of colours, well done that, very clever indeed :)

Busy - That is superb :LOL: :clap:

It has been great following your 52 in 2012, and what a greta image to finish with, soooo much detail - Love it... catch you in 2013 :clap:

Thanks DK :) it's been fantastic having all your comments; it truly has helped me improve (I think!).

Back