Specific Preset required

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
No
Hi All

Does anyone have presets for the below film emulations for Lr5. I was about to spend a fortune on VSCO but im only after the specifics below.

Fuji Neopan 1600
Agfa APX 100
Ilford Delta 100

If anyone has these that they would be willing to share, in return i can offer some beer tokens or a donation to a charity of your choice.

Other than that its off to vsco .....

many thanks

I do... Made 'em myself.. based on actual film base scans from each emulsion.. they're spot on.

I may not have APX.... but I know I have Neopan and Delta.

Back in a bit when I've remembered what folder they live in.

I'm assuming for Lightroom, yes?

EDIT: I made them to replicate medium format.... so if you want to emulate 35mm, you will need to increase grain size from what I have then set to.

Last edited:
I do... Made 'em myself.. based on actual film base scans from each emulsion.. they're spot on.

I may not have APX.... but I know I have Neopan and Delta.

Back in a bit when I've remembered what folder they live in.

I'm assuming for Lightroom, yes?

EDIT: I made them to replicate medium format.... so if you want to emulate 35mm, you will need to increase grain size from what I have then set to.

that would be a great. Im planning on tweaking them myself a bit anyways, but cheers much appreciated. I might finally get my B&Ws to look....B&W !!

yep, lightroom 5.4 is my current version i think

Delta 100
Delta 3200
Neopan 1600

I don't have APX. Not a film I often used to use.

These are all based on 120 film developed in Acutol or FX14, and they are accurate at that. If you're used to processing these films in different chemistry, then they may be slight variations from how you remember them. Bear in mind.. grain size will need adjusting if you want to replicate 35mm

that would be a great. Im planning on tweaking them myself a bit anyways, but cheers much appreciated. I might finally get my B&Ws to look....B&W !!

yep, lightroom 5.4 is my current version i think

These presets don't adjust everything, and therefore have not have every available adjustment option ticked in the preset save dialog. They will only be accurate if you complete reset the RAW file to an as shot condition BEFORE applying them. If you apply these with ANY processing in place they will not be accurate.

Delta 100
Delta 3200
Neopan 1600

I don't have APX. Not a film I often used to use.

These are all based on 120 film developed in Acutol or FX14, and they are accurate at that. If you're used to processing these films in different chemistry, then they may be slight variations from how you remember them. Bear in mind.. grain size will need adjusting if you want to replicate 35mm

awesome mate, many thanks

These presets don't adjust everything, and therefore have not have every available adjustment option ticked in the preset save dialog. They will only be accurate if you complete reset the RAW file to an as shot condition BEFORE applying them. If you apply these with ANY processing in place they will not be accurate.

no probs. When i click the text it takes me to a dropbox page with text. Its not a downloadable file is it? Or am i doing something wrong?

Intresting.... shouldn't do that. Let me try another hosting site.

@gpc1

Does it on the other site too. Mustn't like the file name suffix.

I've renamed them to end in .txt.

Delta 100
Delta 3200
Neopan 1600

Change the ".txt" suffix to ".lrtemplate" and that should sort it. Make sure you have windows set to show filetypes or you won't see the filetype suffix.

@gpc1

Bloody hell.... still does it!!

Ok.. Open Notepad.... not WORDPAD, or WORD.... Notepad. Copy and past the text in,,, all of it. Save as whatever name you like... but then change the .TXT suffix to .lrtemplate

What a pain in the ass! LOL

and im on a mac...not sure what notepad is equiv

let me google it.

@gpc1

Whatever basic text editor you have on the Mac... one without any fancy formatting... just a basic text editor. I think it's TextEdit.

Sorted :)

Nope.. afraid not. I've developed some Kodak Portra ones, but no other colour emulsions.

Back