Spooky Graveyard!

Edit My Images
No
fognewframeml1.jpg

A bit of homemade fog....

I really like tbis shot, but I'm not so keen on the processing. The 'fog' works quite well, but the purple tint on the grad fill you've used on the sky looks very odd. Just converting the shot to grey scale instantly looks better.

I suspect the blank sky is a problem in the original, but I love the angles of the gravestones and the way they're spread across the frame. I'd like to see a carefully done mono version of this. ;)

Nice shot, but the fog at the bottom looks a bit criss crossed, actually thought it was manually added. Maybe trim it at the bottom.

I agree about the criss crossing fog....but it is a good image nevertheless.

The only time Ive been in a graveyard at night was when I was burying a stiff'un! :D

I'll get my coat! :exit:

Now depending on how you read that comment Janice....your a very naughty girl :eek: :D

Nice shot, but the fog at the bottom looks a bit criss crossed, actually thought it was manually added. Maybe trim it at the bottom.

This fog was manually added :LOL: through filter|render|clouds and a layer mask along with hide all...kinda cool or what...anybody wants to know how drop us a PM(y)

Andrew aka 'Digital Wizzard'

So in other words it was a non-spooky graveyard with no fog in broad daylight? :D

Well done then....its certainly got the atmosphere.

well that explains the affect (y)

Thanks Andrew

So in other words it was a non-spooky graveyard with no fog in broad daylight? :D

Well done then....its certainly got the atmosphere.

This is how its done...

First make a new layer...Then go to filter|render|clouds...the layer will then be filled with some rather harsh clouds, the clouds will be created using the fore and background colours so I selected black and white.

create a layer mask and 'hide all'...making sure the layer is on top...select a soft brush with opacity of around 40%, then start brushing where you want the smoke/fog...then also change the opacity of the brush to a higher strength and make the brush smaller concentrating on smaller areas!!!!

Thats it basically!

Andrew

Back