Spotted a togger : Part 3

Taken at Berwick Upon Tweed 1/8/13
bgvhia.jpg

Right - Your taking a picture of her taking a picture of him... who's he taking a picture of :thinking:

He's taking a picture of the woman who's taking a picture of me, of course :D
Actually, I left out a few people in the chain...

Togged a togger togging a togger. There's a mouthful.

Yes, and it looks like he's trying to spit it out...

Has anyone been able to work out why he's gurning yet? I understand the need to squint, but...

I reckon we all pull faces behind the camera. We just don't usually catch ourselves doing it.

Here is my contribution...

British%20Powerboat%202013-1-15.jpg

Liverpool%20Docks%20-%20Couples%2002%20BW.jpg

Liverpool-3095.jpg

Manchester%20Piccadilly%20Gardens%20-%20People.jpg

Last edited:
Damn... not very often we see somebody actually on here :D

Yeah thats strange i never see anyone on here who i know then bugger me someone posts a shot me, suppose i was easy pickings as i was stood ontop of my van to get a clear view :LOL:

Last edited:

Last edited:
^ love it!

1377622_668186243206296_169942135_n.jpg

Snapper: "Oi! I'm supposed to be taking photo's of YOU! Put that camera down!"
Lady in Yellow: "Darling; it's not like I'm in a hurry or anything but COULD you please hurry up, my Martini is getting warm! I mean! HOW difficult is it to point the damn thing and press a button?"

Working my way through the archive, scanning the old film pics, I came accross this! I was in the bridal party, as Best-Man.. I think less of an honor but an attempt to keep me out of this chap's way! But I couldn't resist this picture, and had slipped my little Minox Spy-Camera in my pocket!

This then has sat in the sleeve for twenty odd years; and I only recently decided to try using my camera and a slide duplicator to make a scan from the TINY 8x10mm negative! That's about 1/12th the image area of a 35mm frame.

Last edited:
Don't we like using straps, nearly all of the shots on this page have the strap just dangling down. I admit that I'm just as bad!

run rabbet run rabbet run run run here comes a huge off roader :LOL:
10191003265_9646844233_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back