Spotted a togger : Part 3

Does this count??

Me spotted in the NZ Haka video thats been doing the rounds on Youtube and Facebook this week...

Zubn0da.jpg

I thought I had used these in this thread already............

Family Toggers...........
familytogs.jpg

Tog Row
togrow.jpg

Tired?
BushRoadRaces07314mod.jpg

Sorry if these have been up before...
David.

Two toggers got their kit wet this morning getting a bit too close to the surf in the bad weather...

Screenshots_2013-10-28-07-47-22.png

All these long lenses are making me feel quite inadequate:(-D'ya reckon I can get one from the NHS?

eddie

Love the colours and tone on this one......can you tell me the pp you used please?
Thanks
John

Thanks.
Although it was a dawn shoot we really didn't see the direct sun much at all due to the clouds around.

Original was shot in RAW so my post processing most likely would have been (and it has been a while) ;
In Lightroom
#1 Zero any setting lightromm would have applied.
#2 Crop the image.
#3 Adjust the white balance a little so it looked OK on my monitor (this is not critcal for these shots and is more a matter of taste).
#4 Adjust the levels.
#4 Give it a bit of "punch" (Lightroom preset)
#5 Give it a bit more contast (Lightroom Preset)
Export the image as a PSD file.
In Photoshop
#6 Probably gave it a bit of selective exposure tweaking (if needed) (layers and masks).
#7 Final sharpening befor converion to a jpeg file.

Here is another one shot on the same morning.

Beneath the Skillion
by dicktay2000, on Flickr

Taken a few years ago with a bridge camera in Bath.

There was a coach full of Japanese tourists - all with flash cameras - and took this just as I was spotted :clap:

Taken a few years ago & believe me she had a camera but was facing the other way at Salisbury Cathedral.

Back