Spotted a togger : Part 3

A fellow Scout who recognized me.:oops: :$
AirbornemarsOosterbeek4-9-2010007.jpg

AirbornemarsOosterbeek4-9-2010001.jpg

Taylor park St Helens this afternoon.

Here's an interesting one. This young lady seems to have her Samsung phone plugged into the mic socket of her 5D. Or is it the remote socket, do you think? If her Samsung has stereo mics, I can see why she might use it for video, though it's going to give pretty low quality, and be very susceptible to wind noise. So I'm thinking it's probably a remote triggering app.

Mobile Microphone?
by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Here's an interesting one. This young lady seems to have her Samsung phone plugged into the mic socket of her 5D. Or is it the remote socket, do you think? If her Samsung has stereo mics, I can see why she might use it for video, though it's going to give pretty low quality, and be very susceptible to wind noise. So I'm thinking it's probably a remote triggering app.
I think she might be using the mobile as a timelapse trigger (perhaps with Triggertrap or some other similar software). A nice tilt-shift timelapse of a city centre could be quite cool.

She doesn't look the biting kind ?

Mobile Microphone?
by Garry Knight, on Flickr

looks like a Triggertrap

Back