SR Copy of Sorts

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Well not really but having just viewed Shaheeds fabulous photo a few moments ago. It put me in mind of a quick attempt I tried a few weeks back in our back garden of the same method he used (I think) and not in the same league but hey oh :) It was a test photo really (selfie on timer) as the idea was to do this in a wooded area with my Mrs the other side of me sort of holding hands looking into the light Awwwwww. Anyways like many ideas this never happened but I post here to see if the idea has any merit.

Gaz

brez_2nd.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Gaz

I'm by no means an expert on these - I tried it a few months ago with a teddy bear as a test (I did then do one with a human!) I wanted to do one as a selfie but couldn't nail focus at f1.4. I like the idea of the shot with you and your missus in the woods - you should give it a go!

I can see that lighting would be a bit tricky if you were facing the other way towards camera - nice backlighting but would then need some fill for the face - largely eliminated by facing the other way.

Definitely do it in the wooded area - I've seen examples of it before and it can look amazing!

S

Back