Stab Boy. Not for the Squeamish.

I have no issues with the shot, and if done well could be pretty good at highlighting what is a very serious issue in the UK at the moment. However I have to say that I think the shot has been poorly executed (poor choice of word) Having just looked at one of your other shots elsewhere on here I am surprised you even posted it, unless you just wanted to have people give you a hard time? Anyway maybe try again but needs a lot changing in my opinion.
Ricky

Having just looked at one of your other shots elsewhere on here I am surprised you even posted it

I thought this was a place where one could show new ideas and get tips on improvement. Sort of like showing a sketched drawing rather than the finished oil painting.

I can post my good stuff and get heaps of praise, but for me in the main that is not what the critique section of the forum is about.

I'm quite pleased with the comments it's had. At least the constructive ones.

Hey Richpips you can post up what you want mate. Yeah you are right this is the place to live and learn I suppose so please dont take my comments to heart, I just thought this particular shot was "below par" for yourself thats all. As I said I await part2 with the comments made by quite a few taken on then we could have a real thought provoking image ;)
Ricky

Hey Richpips you can post up what you want mate. Yeah you are right this is the place to live and learn I suppose so please dont take my comments to heart, I just thought this particular shot was "below par" for yourself thats all. As I said I await part2 with the comments made by quite a few taken on then we could have a real thought provoking image
Ricky

I've taken no ones comments to heart. I have of course thought about the comments of the few who had something constructive to say.

well everyone seems to be carrying a knife these days and when an unfortunate individual gets stabbed either wounded or fatally wounded the person who gets caught seems to be getting younger and younger but again thats my take on this picture

Back