Critique Stag at Sunrise

Definitely a keeper. I'm on a works screen so will leave the tech side to Des. If you had some more space, particularly to the left where he is looking I'd loosen the crop some with the great environment. An excellent shot with maybe a little more that could be squeezed out of it

Mike

Maybe lifting the shadow a little?
Taken at 600mm with ISO @ 8000
Thanks for taking your time to view, I have already lifted the shadows as far as I dare without in becoming over processed, however, I will try a re-edit :)

I must admit my PP skills are sadly lacking and I really should try a LR/PS course !!

Last edited:
Definitely a keeper. I'm on a works screen so will leave the tech side to Des. If you had some more space, particularly to the left where he is looking I'd loosen the crop some with the great environment. An excellent shot with maybe a little more that could be squeezed out of it

Mike
Thanks for your comments, I agree more space to the left would have been nice, unfortunately this is the full frame without any cropping. He was both impressive and a bit scary, appearing as he did from the undergrowth right in front of me !

Back