Step-daughter and best mate

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Both over processed, but in a pleasing way for my eye anyway...

3639902809_5b75f44f14.jpg

3640715350_f735df7e5c.jpg

This was me playing with Lightroom 2, but what I really want to learn is "Draganising" I want to know how Andrzej Dragan http://andrzejdragan.com/ gets his processing so spot on.

Does anyone have a link to a good tutorial?

Cheers,
Nick

P.S Feel free to "Dragan" these to give me an idea on how they could look!

Something tells me he was only jesting...

Anyway. I not sure how suited these are for that treatment? Only certain 'looks' seem suitable imo.

The topic came up on here a while back, so a forum search might dig up something.

Seem to remember the tutorial was a YT video, and a bit vague at best!

Something tells me he was only jesting...

Anyway. I not sure how suited these are for that treatment? Only certain 'looks' seem suitable imo.

The topic came up on here a while back, so a forum search might dig up something.

Seem to remember the tutorial was a YT video, and a bit vague at best!

It's ok, I was messing, but you know what the internet is like for miscommunications....

I see your point, I have seen the YT one's but for the most part, they aren't in English!

There you go Dave!
How did you do it??

Lightroom..messed with some filters i have..not Dragan but certainly different:wacky:..
Oh dear..i just seen my post count..wondered why i felt odd today..:eek:

LOL so your 666th post was making my mate look weirder than he already is!!

That's what I need, some filters to add in. I really want to learn this stuff!

It's ok, I was messing, but you know what the internet is like for miscommunications....
Amen to that!
I see your point, I have seen the YT one's but for the most part, they aren't in English!
Yeah the one I'm thinking of was a Yankie vid. But the guy was going so fast and vague, it rendered it a bit questionable. He used too much 'just sort of do this...' and 'kinda do this...'

Back