Strange Money

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
A set of street photographs from this lunch time,

This first photo embedded below is a man I see around Guildford a lot, and he'll be hanging up in my lounge (wife's decision) when I finally get around to it https://www.flickr.com/photos/62198876@N02/14205589904/in/set-72157644300746077

My colleague Doug gave him some money, he treated it as though it were alien in origin.

What it is to hold money by dancook1982, on Flickr

_DSC6084 by dancook1982, on Flickr

_DSC6102 by dancook1982, on Flickr

last of all - "me and my girl"

_DSC6137 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Nice set there Dan, I like them all very much & as usual the B&W PP is very good.(y)

George.

First one is excellent Dan, a great candid character portrait, the mono conversion really suits.

First and last for me Dan, lovely set!

I am with CRTM, the first and last stand out for me in the set.

Fab set. I'd love to be able to do street photography... I just don't have the kahoonas to do it. Curious, what's the etiquette for street? Do you ask to take someone's pic or shoot first, ask questions later (if needs be)...???

thanks all

Fab set. I'd love to be able to do street photography... I just don't have the kahoonas to do it. Curious, what's the etiquette for street? Do you ask to take someone's pic or shoot first, ask questions later (if needs be)...???

Many shoot the scenes as they see them, speaking to them would interfere with the scene :D and I don't easily converse with people I don't know. People often don't notice, or don't react.

Love seeing your Guildford shots Dan. Shame about the old man and a younger one(3) who's face is covered with smoke.
Would have been better in a lot of ways.. Wait for the moment :snaphappy:
No: 1 is the money shot. ;)
Keep up the good work.
Regards.

Last edited:
Back