Street (and some x100s thoughts)

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
No
Guys

I have posted some street shots on my website, wil add them to the thread later, but if you fancy taking a look the linky is here

I don't consider myself a street tog, and never practiced it, but I do take pictures of street life at times so I guess I am, in a way, like all of us, a bit street toggish lol!!!

http://www.gregcoltmanphotography.c...hing-with-the-fuji-x100s-the-camera-with-soul

Its a bit of musings / review of the X100s plus a few street which I will be adding to later.

Welcome to comment / crit if you wish

or just look and enjoy (or not if the case may be)

This isn't a shameless website traffic direct BTW, its that I want to get this up and share it but don't have the images with me to post directly....

Thanks

Excellent write up. And some incredible shots captured, I love 1, 6 and 8 in particular. Makes we want an x100s!

Excellent write up. And some incredible shots captured, I love 1, 6 and 8 in particular. Makes we want an x100s!

Thanks, i have a few more to add to the blog as well.

The double Rainbow over St Pauls was incredible, there were so many people just stopping and staring, sometimes its just the luck of being in the right place at the right time..

Rgds

Great write up and interesting to read your thoughts and comparisons.. Nice selection of shots to go with it as well (y)

Great write up and interesting to read your thoughts and comparisons.. Nice selection of shots to go with it as well (y)

thanks, just added a few more images and the blog is going to be posted on Fujis facebook page at the weekend too..

Interesting stuff. I'm looking at Fuji at the moment so it's interesting to read your thoughts.
Do you have any examples you can share of X100S shots of weddings, portraits and people (rather than the street shots) ?
Cheers

Interesting stuff. I'm looking at Fuji at the moment so it's interesting to read your thoughts.
Do you have any examples you can share of X100S shots of weddings, portraits and people (rather than the street shots) ?
Cheers

Will dig some out. Meant to put some up in the thread over the weekend but the time just vanishes ( 3 and 1 year old boys has that effect lol!)

Some really good shots there and a good write up. Thanks for sharing.

Back