Street BMX

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Last week a friend of mine was at a petrol station in Rochdale as he was passing through and just off the forecourt, there was an amazing flat bank which was screaming to be ridden. So on Tuesday night I went down with him to have a look and took my camera with me just on the off chance we decided to get some photos. I took a couple and this was my best one.

Initially I wasn't going to post it on here since it's quite noisy but I've found out that Ride UK BMX Magazine posted it on their Facebook page which is one of my favourite magazines so I think it's quite an acheivement for me :)

Hope you like it and as always comments and criticism welcome :)

uOriR3U.jpg

I like it, the distortion of the lens works well with BMX and street work, a good sense of the urban area it is shot in also with the bins ect. A very well exposed image considering the bright light right of frame. Fine shot George.

I like it, the distortion of the lens works well with BMX and street work, a good sense of the urban area it is shot in also with the bins ect. A very well exposed image considering the bright light right of frame. Fine shot George.

I couldn't agree more than Steve's comment, a great photo, love the distortion

Thank you very much, much appreciated! :)

Back