Street Photography - Billingham - 50mm Prime

Name
Marcus
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd pop out into town today and try some Street Photography with my 50mm Prime lens - a bit more awkward without any kind of zoom but as always once you get used to the distance needed it all starts to fall into place.. lol

Primarily the shots I took were for my 'Capture x100 Strangers' thread which you can follow here (shameless plug) lol

But anyway here are the shots - welcoming C&C as always :D

Moving premisis by XFile2708, on Flickr

Stranger 4/100 by XFile2708, on Flickr

Stranger 5/100 by XFile2708, on Flickr

Strangers 6/100 by XFile2708, on Flickr

Stranger 7/100 by XFile2708, on Flickr

Pies and Pasties by XFile2708, on Flickr

The Workman by XFile2708, on Flickr

Last edited:
Marcus 2,3 & 5 are my kind of shots showing folks character - I assume you asked their permission to get them to look at you & smile - I've just checked your other post & will follow especially as you & me have viewpoint issues in common :)

Marcus 2,3 & 5 are my kind of shots showing folks character - I assume you asked their permission to get them to look at you & smile - I've just checked your other post & will follow especially as you & me have viewpoint issues in common :)

Thanks Steve - yes 2, 3, 4 and 5 were all taken for the capture x100 strangers project im undertaking - so yes those people I approached and asked if they minded me taking their picture as part of the project :)

Thanks Steve - yes 2, 3, 4 and 5 were all taken for the capture x100 strangers project im undertaking - so yes those people I approached and asked if they minded me taking their picture as part of the project :)
Brave man, I dont mind pointing my camera at a complete stranger, if they spot me I always smile :) But actually asking them is another matter.

I really like the granny on the Harley although I appreciate it may be a mobility scooter :)

Steve

Brave man, I dont mind pointing my camera at a complete stranger, if they spot me I always smile :) But actually asking them is another matter.

I really like the granny on the Harley although I appreciate it may be a mobility scooter :)

Steve

Cheers Steve - indeed it was a mobility scooter... lol

Back