Street - Sharing is Caring

#2 is my fav loved it when saw it on flickr. But a great set as per usual. How are you finding getting closer? New camera seems to be fitting in with your style :D

#2 is my fav loved it when saw it on flickr. But a great set as per usual. How are you finding getting closer? New camera seems to be fitting in with your style :D

Getting closer is easier, still in the middle of trying to manage the AF on moving subjects to be more consistent.

Today it seemed to be good with Continuous AF + Tracking, no face detection, centre focal point and burst the shutter.

Great set as always matey - #1 and #6 are my favourites (y)

I was looking into focal points earlier today - couldn't decide whether to set it to 'wide' or 'centre focus' so went centre focus in the end.. just need to remind myself when waiting for people to walk into a shot to wait for them to hit the centre as a couple of potential good shots I took were out of focus on the subject as I snapped them walking into the frame rather than waiting till they got central.. dope! :D

I do like the symmetry in #2 Dan. Nice spot.

I would like to see a little more context in a lot of these, but that's me

Great set as always matey - #1 and #6 are my favourites (y)

I was looking into focal points earlier today - couldn't decide whether to set it to 'wide' or 'centre focus' so went centre focus in the end.. just need to remind myself when waiting for people to walk into a shot to wait for them to hit the centre as a couple of potential good shots I took were out of focus on the subject as I snapped them walking into the frame rather than waiting till they got central.. dope! :D

Cheers, the centre focus allows me to grab a target then i let the focus tracking follow it around the screen :D

I do like the symmetry in #2 Dan. Nice spot.

I would like to see a little more context in a lot of these, but that's me

Thanks

I can understand that, I feel like my ability to take photos of people more easily without 'fear' - has left me blind to other things. I wonder if with the DSLR I thought more about photographs because I didn't have the action of taking photographs to distract me. Then when I saw something or worth to risk myself, I did.

#1 definitely, partly because of the well thought-out caption :)

Nice set Dan, you get better every outing, keep it up mate

Les ;)

I've ordered the 40mm pancake for my 5dm3 now, going to try it out without the grip in the street see how I get on.

If I could go back to using my 5dm3 - maybe i'll sell the em1 :D

use the custom mode on the 5dmk3, set it up the way you want it and assign it. From memory I have mine set to no beeps, back screen off, image replay off, auto ISO, minimum shutter speed of 1/125, f7.3

Hi Dan, As usual another great set with #1 & #6 being my favs. I guess your liking your new camera, it certainly seems to be producing some great results.(y)

George.

I've ordered the 40mm pancake for my 5dm3 now, going to try it out without the grip in the street see how I get on.

If I could go back to using my 5dm3 - maybe i'll sell the em1 :D

decision's decisions hey :p

Back