Suggest me a Point & Shoot

Edit My Images
No
Need to buy a P&S for my little brother but with so many choices, I am so confused :thinking::(

Budget can be stretched to £125

Mint pre-owned are welcome too :)

Thanks a ton

My canon s95 in the classifieds!

There is a load of choice out there and would say that most at that price new are much of a muchness. Going used would help get something with better zoom or raw for example, if those are important to you.

Thanks for the suggestion. Looks interesting.

Any more suggestions? :)

Argos are selling the Panasonic TZ35 for £99.00. I know its a older model but I have found the TZ good cameras in the past, the TZ5 being my favourite, one of the last metal bodied ones. The XF1 are excellent cameras but maybe a little quirky for your brother depending on age and lacks the zoom of the TZ, but will win in the IQ department. My wife loves here XF.

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/1944000.htm

My canon s95 in the classifieds!

There is a load of choice out there and would say that most at that price new are much of a muchness. Going used would help get something with better zoom or raw for example, if those are important to you.

Please can you paste the link of your sale? :)

I took a Sony DSC-WX200 to Europe as a pocket camera and its no frills literally point and shoot but takes a great pick if your after hassle free.

This thread is now sorted by purchase of a Canon SX240HS from this forum which again came to my rescue. :)

Congrats, nice one for travel camera!

You can shoot RAW files with Canon SX240HS, just type "CHDK SX240" in Google. I had experience with SX270HS, very nice results from RAW.

Congrats, nice one for travel camera!

You can shoot RAW files with Canon SX240HS, just type "CHDK SX240" in Google. I had experience with SX270HS, very nice results from RAW.

Thanks a ton marivesel for this tip :)

Back