Summer BMX Trails

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a couple of pictures from the very few dry and sunny days last summer. They are from a friends "Trails" that he has in a field at his farm, take it from me, they are huge, we're talking 10 foot take off jumps with between 15 and 25 foot gaps to clear. These things are scary to ride. I hope people like them, please feel free to comment(y)

Toby Turndown @ Fergs

2215270370_1bea32a87c_o.jpg

Ferg Going Big @ His Trails

2215270150_75c73a2fd5_o.jpg

PICS WILL BE BACK SOON

second really shows the action at it's peak. The first would have been really good too but you already know the fault in it :p

Hate doing this but I've had to break the links as well, they're over the 800 pix max allowed, feel free to resize and put them back though :)

second really shows the action at it's peak. The first would have been really good too but you already know the fault in it :p

Hate doing this but I've had to break the links as well, they're over the 800 pix max allowed, feel free to resize and put them back though :)

I know the problem, that bloody leaf:LOL: Tried to clone it out, but it just didn't look right, might give it another go when i've got a bit more time and patience:LOL: BTW sorry about the size brain leakage:bonk::thinking:

Cracking shots... Bring on the summer and dry trails...

awesome pics, i dont mind the leaf in the first too much, just kinda adds to the shot, makes it something different. Wish one of my mates had a set of sweet trials in his field! most jealous, but tbh i dont think i'm good enough to ride ones as big as that!

As for bmx vrs mtb: well mtb can go bigger, but they have crazy travel on their suspention, bmxers take it all in the body.

Back