Sunny Flypast.

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Not much time to get a fix as this Duck wizzed past and only got it as it was past me.
7D and EF 400 5.6....@ 6.3, iso 640 and 1/2000 on manual.
The last was another one earlier before sun was out and only difference is it was f 5.6
Keith

Last edited:
What the hells going on..it has uploaded one twice and not the last one ...and the edit does not have a delete pic/insert one option...can someone just get rid of it all together.......weird this site never used to behave like this.

Keith

There you go - tidied up for you Keith :)
Somehow when it was pasted in there were two duplicate [. . .IMG . . .] tags inside of the URL brackets.

Quick tip - I find it easier with things like that to flick over to the BB Code editor so that I can see the code which needs deleting (the little spanner thing at the top right of the reply box)

Thank you Sarah........thats the dup deleted but how does the edit thing work.......or is that what you are on about with the spanner thing. I need to put the last pic in yet as I have mentioned it in the text. Normally the edit thing gives an advanced edit for you to do the picture editing.Can't work this out at all.

The 'advanced edit' thingy was a part of the old forum.
The 'more options' button is the equivalent here, although it doesn't give you much more than what you have in the basic edit now.

Try clicking the spanner button - you'll see your replies in a format much more like the old forum and it makes editing the code for picture links a lot easier if that's what you're more familiar with.

SCREENSHOT :

9690139039.png

Last edited:
Thanks again Sarah...got it now.......put in my 2 missing shots.

Keith

Back