Critique Sunrise and Sunset in Alcudia Mallorca

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a few from my recent holiday to Alcudia. Such a pretty place and lovely scenery to photograph :)
Gave me a chance to try out my Kood 0.6 HE Grad - turned out to be a lifesaver as there was no way i could have managed with just a soft grad!
There are all taken with a LEE 0.9 SE and a Kood 0.6 HE grad, Canon 550D with Tokina 11-16

2 from a sunrise at Isla Aucanada, shame there was no clouds!

and 4 from a beautiful sunset overlooking Alcudia Bay.

Comments welcomed!

Nick

First is the best here IMO. Lovely calming tones and I love the rippled waves leading to the island.
The first sunset shot is too blown for my liking.
I do like the third sunset shot with the sailing boat however.

Great set I was there just over a month ago loved it! Still haven't got round to editing mine looking at these makes me realise I need too! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Talk Photography Forums

Beautiful set - that 3rd image - really makes it look like the water is moving - great optical effect going on there.

I really like the last image too, the clouds are great and the colours are stunning. Fab set- Ive not used my tokina at such a closed aperture yet but the images have really come out well, lovely and sharp from what I can see (I've only been using it for distortional puposes at the moment at f2.8 and things are pretty soft) - really nice work, well done!

Back