sunrise

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

Just a few shots I grabbed out of the bedroom window of this mornings sunrise. I actually got about 50 shots over an hour or so. Not looked at them all yet though...

img_2563-01.jpg

img_2580-01.jpg

img_2606-01.jpg

img_2618-01.jpg

Cheers

Tony

Pretty good pics there Tony ... (y)

They sort of improve as the sun rises ... though I am unsure whether I prefer the third or last ... :thinking:

Nice way to start the morning anyway ... :D

:p

Prefer the latter two here aswell, I like the reds in the first but you then have so much grey at the top (thats what puts me off that one).

The last two though are pretty spectacular, think I like the third best as its got the rich colour and more detail, but isnt so harsh on the eyes :)

(y)

The 4th one is my favorite. You could be in Africa watching a brush fire or something. Really fantastic mood and colour. Print it on a canvas and I bet it would be great!

I think you have done well to capture the various colours at sun rise and should feel very pleased. Next job is to look for handy bits of foreground interest (bushes are OK but ultimately they lack real interest for a viewer) so when you know you are going to get a half decent sunrise you dash to these locations and bag something top drawer. (y)

Thanks for sharing.

I like the way that as the sun rises the camera sinks :)

Nice shots. Moody and warming

Nice set of shots. Makes me wish I got up earlier this morning!!!
(y) (y)

Thanks for your comments. They were just a spare of the moment thing, I noticed the sun rising and thought i'd grab it while it was around. Within ten minutes of the last shot, the sun had gone and it was raining... again.

Bit limited as to what else i could capture in the frame to be honest, these shots were out of the back bedroom window which overlooks a few trees and bushes between our estate and the neighbouring estate. If i was any lower I would have lost the sun.

I agree, the 4th one could be Africa. Hard to imagine it's Preston City Centre in Early December :D

I still have another 50 or so to look at, if they are any good i'll share around.

Again thanks for your comments.

Tony

Back