Critique Sunset atop the Snub

Edit My Images
Yes
When I finally made it to Loch Brandy, I immediately exclaimed that I was not going to climb any further as I was nackered. I then spent an hour walking around the loch to find compositions and had my dinner. But the light wasn't great and I would have to hang around for a while so I thought "stuff it!" and headed off up the Snub.

Glad I made the effort though, as it was a spectacular view and really made the trip for me.

Any pointers greatfully received.

Snub Sunset
by Epiphany on Talk Photography

If only we could take photos with our eyes and print the image that our brain processes. I still haven't managed to take one photo that truly reflects the feelings I might have at one particular moment in time.
I'd love to sit by those stone with a wee dram of Laphroaig - NO water of course.
No doubt people will remark about the composition, not quite the right light moment, tweak it her, alter it there.
It's your memory and the image will take you back to what your brain processed at the time.
Nice one.

Good point. I will remember it well, particularly while my legs are still sore :giggle:.

Was up there over an hour and this was more or less the best capture I could get, which I am happy with. But I'm always open to criticism if it can improve my photography.

Back