Sunset in Hoylake

Name
Si
Edit My Images
No
15423882459_c5e8419a1f_b.jpg

hmm
that could be a gel??
the shot has potential without the ride of the valkyries coming over the horizon
i wouldnt have had the guy who is going to get zonked in it either
you may have been able to do this a bit more subtly with some tone control
cheers
geof

I saw that sunset on Wednesday night. Unfortunately (in every respect) I was in Shotton Pizza Hut and by the time we got out the sunset had gone.
We were cursing our luck all night!!!

hmm
that could be a gel??
the shot has potential without the ride of the valkyries coming over the horizon
i wouldnt have had the guy who is going to get zonked in it either
you may have been able to do this a bit more subtly with some tone control
cheers
geof

Nope, as mickledore said...that's what it was like...it was unreal. I only work 1 minute away rfom Red Rocks, so i'm lucky to be there, as the sunsets are superb.

And the guy in it, is me. I used remote trigger...but i've plenty of others without myself in the frame.

Nope, as mickledore said...that's what it was like...it was unreal. I only work 1 minute away rfom Red Rocks, so i'm lucky to be there, as the sunsets are superb.

And the guy in it, is me. I used remote trigger...but i've plenty of others without myself in the frame.

i am astounded...the red seems to taper off in the near foreground..hence my incredulity
smashing and exotic post...
how does the remote trigger work...could be i may have a use for one...if my lumix G1 is suitable

I agree it would have been better without the figure (you?) in the shot. Regardless, its one hell of a beauty of nature.

Occasionally a sky like that comes along. Good for you for capturing it, I'm a tad jealous.

Back