Sunset over the Taff

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
I haven't had much of a chance to get out and about in Cardiff recently, but thought tonight may be the right time as I thought we may get a nice sunset ... Thankfully we did.
This bridge is a small suspension bridge over the River Taff in Cardiff and features in allot of my shots, it's a great place for catching leaping Salmon as well.
I wanted to add a little more than an atmospheric sunset and always think the handrails make a nice lead-in.

Little done in PS, apart from a border, I used a 0.6 Hi-Tec ND Grad grad and underposed to get the 'dark' look I was after.

1216739665_0f4d759f5a_o.jpg

Hope you all like... C&C welcome.

Cheers,
Neil

Nice shot chewy! Great colours and really caught the great sunset tonight. The sunset was great but alas I had to drive to Asda down the bay to earn wife faction while the sky was lit up like that!

Way better than any of my snaps at the Pontcanna fields bridge :D I always love the interference patterns in the water as it passes over the wier there.

I missed that entirely. Nice stuff Neil, I'm liking the underexposure for monitor viewing, but would push it a bit harder for printing :)

Excellent night to be out by the looks of it Neil and great capture. Coming up a little too "blocky" on my monitor but guess from Hoodi's post the detail is there. (y)

Back