Supercar Sunday at Heritage Motor Centre -my pics from today

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

Had a great day out at the Supercar Sunday event at the Heritage Motor Centre today.

Turn out was a little down on previous years partly due to the fact that Lamborghini Wycombe had not organised the supercar convoy from their premises as they are at Le Mans assisting Team Modena.

Still plenty of stunning cars on show. Highlight for me was getting my first look around an Lamborghini LP40 Roadster and also seeing a couple of Wiesmanns in the flesh.

Here are some my pics, was going to try some arty ones but the crowds made it quite tough so I decided not to bother.

Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT

IMG_9824b.jpg

Gorgeous Murcielago

IMG_0102b.jpg

LP640 Roadster

IMG_0110b.jpg

IMG_0162b.jpg

Wiesmann WF4 - something a bit different

IMG_0080b.jpg

Ferrari 599

IMG_0070b.jpg

Ford GT

IMG_9925b.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT

IMG_9984b.jpg

Hope you like the pics. I have loads more if anyone wants to see them.

Regards

Tim

Great set of pics there, i would have that ford gt anyday far nicer than the rest (y)

Last edited:
Like the see red page too :D I prefer the hard top to the soft top though!! There was a 355 I can see it in the background of this shot:
IMG_0133b.jpg

:D

Last edited:
They didn't make many before MG Rover went under. I remember talking to the salesman at the Motor Show 03 about the 1000bhp nitrous injected version they had planned :D

Good pics.

Hi there,

Big fan of the MG SV's personally, have seen a few now and they really are a superb looking car.

Heres a picture of another I saw last year at Oulton Park :p

P4070580b.jpg

If you have a spare few quid have a look at this book on E-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-X-Power-SV...goryZ274QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought a copy recently and it is superb, gives the complete history of the car and has loads of pics.

Also apparently the car is making a come back, this was in last weeks Auto Express.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/223320/mg_xpower_svr.html

Regards

Tim

Back