Swan

This really doesn't have very much going for it at all.

It's soft all over, parts are under expose and parts are blown (difficult light I assume).

The angle is poor, you should always try to get down to it's eye level if possible.

The composition is poor. With a shot like this it's better to leave more room to the side of the frame (in this case the left) to give the impression of space for the subject to move into (ie by swimming, flying, walking or even just looking).

I cannot see any exif details so cannot advise on your equipment and the relevant settings but there's nothing that can't be improved on quite easily with a wee bit of knowledge, understanding and practice.

This really doesn't have very much going for it at all.

It's soft all over, parts are under expose and parts are blown (difficult light I assume).

The angle is poor, you should always try to get down to it's eye level if possible.

The composition is poor. With a shot like this it's better to leave more room to the side of the frame (in this case the left) to give the impression of space for the subject to move into (ie by swimming, flying, walking or even just looking).

I cannot see any exif details so cannot advise on your equipment and the relevant settings but there's nothing that can't be improved on quite easily with a wee bit of knowledge, understanding and practice.

Thank you it was taken a bout 10 years a go with a simple point and click camera no zoom lens . The same with the duck

Thank you it was taken a bout 10 years a go with a simple point and click camera no zoom lens . The same with the duck

Hmmmmm!! Seems a bit of a pointless excercise then Kev. Try posting something a bit more contemporary.

Hmmmmm!! Seems a bit of a pointless excercise then Kev. Try posting something a bit more contemporary.

Sorry I will next time I was trying to remember where the pictures where taken and with what camera all do the lens but as they where just in a collection of pictures I had taken . I thought I world post and get a comments . Which you did so I just thank you for your comments . We all here to learn . I know I am if I can learn to take better pictures then I be happy . I take a lot of holiday type and all so of our cat

Back