sywell airshow

Edit My Images
Yes
not sure if the ones of the lancaster work but i kinda like so opinions welcome. Weather was alot better up here than down south

DSC03344.jpg

DSC03528.jpg

DSC03811.jpg

DSC03972-1.jpg

DSC04152.jpg

DSC04259-1.jpg

What's that blue stuff behind them :D

just noticed where your from, i dont know what the blue stuff is either... o wait, if i look towards fareham, i see some, but with big black and white clouds!

Nice pictures also!! Gosh those wingwalkers have been busy in the last couple of weeks! :LOL:

sky apparently, wasnt convinced though it got cloudy later on to add some familiarity to things

Love number 4! I think it works very well (y) Good set :)

Thanks for the comments, it's a Shame
About the Vulcan as in was hoping to finally get some photos of it with a blue sky this year

Yes the Lancaster shots work fine for me. I love every shot and the blue stuff behind them works really well. What lens did you use?

The focal length on the lancaster is 500mm , nice :)

Can I ask what shutter speed you were using? I would like to get the blur on the propellers just right like these :)

Thanks, shutter speeds varied depending on reflections and light etc but they were between 1/250 and 1/500 I think. The lens i used is a sigma. 170-500mm Which if I remember correctly is f4.5-5.6 or there abouts and it was hanging off the front of my Sony a200

Thanks, shutter speeds varied depending on reflections and light etc but they were between 1/250 and 1/500 I think. The lens i used is a sigma. 170-500mm Which if I remember correctly is f4.5-5.6 or there abouts and it was hanging off the front of my Sony a200

Kool thanks for that. I will have to have a play with slower shutter speeds!

yeah takes a bit of messing about with settings, i ended up with having the speed to low at farnborough on shutter priority mode and ended up with loads of out of focus pics, but good weather for consistent light seems to be a winner for helping judge the shutter speed

Back