Tale of the songless Swan (Model Sara)

Edit My Images
No
Great work and nice to see a different style to what is usually posted.

I always look forward to your posts!

Hope to see more!

Shaheed

Loving your creativity as usual. I might crop tighter as the smoke generation on the left doesn't have the dreamy feel I think you were going for and the sky near the tree line is still blue rather than the purple tint but easy minor points to fix. Really interesting to see your different approach and thanks for sharing.

Great work and nice to see a different style to what is usually posted.

I always look forward to your posts!

Hope to see more!

Shaheed

This ^. Some great colours going on here. Great work.

This reminds me that there's a lot more to photography than just taking a photograph. (I know what I mean, honestly!)

Loving your creativity as usual. I might crop tighter as the smoke generation on the left doesn't have the dreamy feel I think you were going for and the sky near the tree line is still blue rather than the purple tint but easy minor points to fix. Really interesting to see your different approach and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the input man! :agree:

Great work and very imaginative. I like the surreal feel to them. The blue eye make up detracts from the images for me, but otherwise excellent images.

Great work and very imaginative. I like the surreal feel to them. The blue eye make up detracts from the images for me, but otherwise excellent images.

Thanks, i will notice your feedback about the make-up :)

Back