Critique Tea box

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
I think the white's aren't white enough and the blacks not black enough. I would suggest a +1 exposure bias in camera (I can't see the exif so can't see if you did this already) or a levels adjustment in post.

Other than that I like it, a nice image and I am a big fan of tea :)

I think the white's aren't white enough and the blacks not black enough. I would suggest a +1 exposure bias in camera (I can't see the exif so can't see if you did this already) or a levels adjustment in post.

Other than that I like it, a nice image and I am a big fan of tea :)
Thanks Tim, I had a play with contrast/brightness and this is what I came up with. Maybe I'll have another go tomorrow.
I like my tea too but not like @Asha who likes mud lol

If you check the histogram, there is a lot of space to the right to let you push the whites up. The blacks just touch the left hand side (which is where I would usually have it) but I suspect you may be able to push them a bit further...

[QUOTE="Graham, post: 6681466, member: 67328"
I like my tea too but not like @Asha who likes mud lol[/QUOTE]

Yorkshire tea my good man well brewed so thé spoon stands up in it lol
I'll be sûre to save a used teabag for your next visit graham........well washed out especially for you :D
Pic is pretty cool....i like the composition.

Wasn't too keen on the first presentation Graham, but the re-edit for me is much much better.(y)

George.

It's good to see something different Graham ... The edit definitely gives it more depth.
Thanks Susie, you can have a cuppa too now :)

Back