Tebay 3rd Sept

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Popped over to Tebay yesterday for the first time with Kev Blizzard. Thanks for the company Kev. (y)
The light was harsh and a tad misty. :bang: Just a couple to show that I didn't blank on my first visit! :D

DSC_4207.jpg

DSC_4169.jpg

DSC_4153.jpg

DSC_4157.jpg

DSC_4161.jpg

Kev.

Lovely set was going to head to the loop this week but work got in the way.

Thanks Ray. I'm in two minds as to go back to Tebay at the end of the month or do the Loop. I've got 3 days booked off work. Not sure what to do at the moment.

Kev.

Which one is likely to have the better weather vs the traffic threw. Whats the climb like at tebay ?

Which one is likely to have the better weather vs the traffic threw. Whats the climb like at tebay ?

Paul could also be interested in this not far for us to travel. Sharon

Great set Kev, think #'s 1, 3 and 5 for me. Much prefer the angle of #1 over 2 :clap:

Thanks Ray. I'm in two minds as to go back to Tebay at the end of the month or do the Loop. I've got 3 days booked off work. Not sure what to do at the moment.

Kev.

Paul could also be interested in this not far for us to travel. Sharon

Weather wise, it's difficult to say as the Lakes esp seems to have it's own weather system :bang: If you get traffic through, it's great, my first trip was a complete duck, not had a duck since on several trips there and my last visit, think we had 14-16 passess :clap:

Climb wise, I've only been to Cad West - need to try other spots when I can - but Tebay is sooooo much easier to climb (y)

If you're going up and I can get time off, might join you if thats okay (y)

Weather wise, I would say they are the same. From my past experiences up Cad anyway. The climb for Tebay is far more civilised in as much as you are walking up a concrete track most of the way. The track is steeper than I expected. But I am totally unfit at the moment.
It's the only place that I know of that we have to climb to come back down though. You go back over the top to come down.
I'm tempted to give Tebay another chance.

Kev.

nice set kev, hope that you have recovered from your little walk up the mast with me ( See it wasnt to difficult was it??) :LOL:

Great set Kev, think #'s 1, 3 and 5 for me. Much prefer the angle of #1 over 2 :clap:

Weather wise, it's difficult to say as the Lakes esp seems to have it's own weather system :bang: If you get traffic through, it's great, my first trip was a complete duck, not had a duck since on several trips there and my last visit, think we had 14-16 passess :clap:

Climb wise, I've only been to Cad West - need to try other spots when I can - but Tebay is sooooo much easier to climb (y)

If you're going up and I can get time off, might join you if thats okay (y)

You're welcome to Andy, if I do choose tebay. (y)

Kev.

Hi Kev.

Nice to see you made the trip over to "Tornado Alley", unusually no Tonkas but the twin stick Tiffie is a great catch and as I said - quality not quantity - (y).

Let me know when your next trip is planned and I'll try and join you.

29th and 30th Sept and 1st Oct hopefully Steve. Would be nice to meet up again mate. (y) :D

Kev.

Back