Teesside Landmarks

No 5 is my favourite Tony, great idea and the perspective draws your eye down to the river

There a good shooting position for the Transporter on the Port Clarence side which gets you a cleaner shot, there's a raised up embankment.

The area is a bit rough though and I wouldn't fancy taking a load of camera gear down there on a night on my own. Whilst I was there in the afternoon I got checked twice by the police, there was a load of dodgy yobbos around and the police were raiding a house as I left!

Cheers Nick, the fifth shot was just something that I stumbled across, if you know what I mean. I think I will go back and get a similar shot at dusk/night with a more intersting sky and the bridge illuminated.

Was driving around for a while looking for good vantage points of the Transporter - I will be sure to try and find the raised embanment you have mentioned, cheers!

I like 5 is it from the barrage bridge?

Shot # 3 for me very clear and from good pov

I love shot #3. Really interesting perspective. :)

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments and glad you both like #3 (y)

I like the range of tones in one. Twos got a blown sky but the composition of five is very creative and very well excuted. You should be proud

Thanks for the kinds words Steve, I think there is more to be had from that shooting position of #5, so will be going back another day/time. Agree about the sky in #2 :(

i like the lighting in #1 and think it is a nice shot. new here so can't really give advice but i think the landmark photos are really nice.

Cheers Liam, glad you like them and welcome! :)

I like 5 is it from the barrage bridge?

Thanks very much Alf. Yeah, shot from the Barrage

Last edited:
Back