Temple Newsam Set

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Happy as Larry I set of across the golf course today to play with my new Canon 10-22mm. Only took a few shots cos of the cold and my poor little 350D seizing up on me. Hope you like these.

Unusually for me these have had very little pp - just a tiny curves tweak and sharpen. Testimony to a decent lens!

All Clickable.

1)

2)

3)

1. Doesn't do much for me nothing really going on
2. Nice , like the distant tree's and the clouds
3. Lovely !

8/10

Thanks, Neil. I think #1 is an image that golfers will appreciate rather than a non-golfer. ;)

Thanks, Neil. I think #1 is an image that golfers will appreciate rather than a non-golfer. ;)

Agree ;)

I like them all, trying to get the motivation to get to Rotherham to have a go at the same.

Thanks, mate. It's so long since I pulled my clubs out I can't be sure I remember what end to hold!

The thin end works best, usually.

Thanks for the reminder!

Me too, only played 4 rounds this year!:shake:

Nice images, number 3 is my fave!

Thanks.:) I've virtually given the game up. I took up togging this year to replace golf as my health was making it more and more frustrating.

Nice set - #2 does it for me, seems to have everything just right.

Arthur

Thanks, Arthur. I like that one best too. In fact, it's on my desktop now.

Thanks, Graham. Stepping up to the Canon 10-22mm has been an eye-opener. That lens deserves an L on the side. :)

2 is lovely

I find myself repeating oldgit - I love 2 - looks so peaceful (from a Yorkshire born lass from Leeds who spent many weekends at Temple Newsam and now living in Bristol!)

Thank you! It's such a beautiful place, isn't it?

Back