Terriers at play

Name
Tina
Edit My Images
Yes
I frequently try to take photos of the dogs (they are available models ;)) However I'm never satisfied by the results. Composition is always a bit hit and miss, focus is never where i want it...the winges continue :shake:

Here are two I took recently in the back garden, the weather was best described as dull :( I use AF Servo as befits fast moving dogs..but...help :thinking:

5474955538_48cfb966fa_b.jpg

5474352347_791375f277_b.jpg

no 2 is the most photogenic and reaps a double mark for two adorable stinkers...another name for pot lickers....:D
good take tina...some more pp would make them stand out more and shine and take out the background items which detract
although we had two jack russells...now in the happy bono land..i do like that one on the left...with the bright eyes and smoking a cigar
cheers
geof

no 2 is the most photogenic and reaps a double mark for two adorable stinkers...another name for pot lickers....:D
good take tina...some more pp would make them stand out more and shine and take out the background items which detract
although we had two jack russells...now in the happy bono land..i do like that one on the left...with the bright eyes and smoking a cigar
cheers
geof

Thanks for your crit Geof. My pp skills are sadly lacking and i tend to tiptoe rather than totally ruin the look.

The hairy wonder is an evil Lakeland terrier and adds pepper to our lives ;)

No. 2 for me as well, No. 1 looks as if it could have been taken with a faster shutter speed to reduce the motion blur :)

Is there any way to get down on there level as think that would help the shots as well :)

I'ld be to busy laying down and playing with them though :LOL:

No. 2 for me as well, No. 1 looks as if it could have been taken with a faster shutter speed to reduce the motion blur :)

Is there any way to get down on there level as think that would help the shots as well :)

I'ld be to busy laying down and playing with them though :LOL:

I'd have liked to get down with them but as no one was at home I don't do that as I can't always get back up, also it was rather muddy...I think that is why they enjoy playing so much :D

I was a bit strapped for light that day...but will try again, probably many times :thinking: Just realised I was shooting aperture priority :bonk:stupid idiot I am :bang:

Back