Test roll bronica

Name
thomas
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some picture I got back for a test roll using the bronica. I'm very impressed by the result. Being medium format you can really zoom right in in the original. And I guess the banding problem I had when i shot my first roll must have been due to the printing. Looking back to the picture it looks like when a printer is running out of ink.

by Lemaildetom on Talk Photography
Visit a friends site I know the sea is right off. But I was struggling to get what i wanted in the frame and forgotten the horizon for a bit

A nice cell built into the wall of the broch

The neolithic site of another friend

Really happy with this one.

Finally a totally accidental shot taken while walking which I find pretty cool
For a test roll I was more than happy with them. I couldn't have hope for better. The increase in resolution in the scan compare to the 35mm is huge!
Sorry there's no many upload in the film category, i feel a bit like if i'm a bit flooding the place. But it's probably going to be a couple of month before the next batch will go to developping.

Very interesting set Tom, some crackers, especially the youngster, brilliant. Can I ask where these were taken, looks like Orkney.

Andy

Andys right. The youngster is a belter.

Thanks for the comments. Yes Andy you're right, I live in Orkney! The first picture are taken at the cairn in South Ronaldsay and the other are taken at Smerquoy on Wideford Hill.

All very nice indeed, and as said the kid is really great.

Back