Thames Long Exposures...

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a couple of long exposures from along the Thames tonight.

Got back from the meet and aching and the knee is calling me all names under the sun for walking lots but never mind...

Here are the images.

120219419.jpg

120219414.jpg

More to follow later of for a meeting with Bath and Radox...

Nigel

I like the 1st one matey. Lots...

I hope to try some night shots over the xmas period.. " ill be in touch."

md

Lovely shots Nigel. How long did you expose for?!!!!

I like the 1st one matey. Lots...

I hope to try some night shots over the xmas period.. " ill be in touch."

md

Many thanks Mate... Let me know if you are in the area and i can assist with the shaking of the tripod during all long exposures...

Free of charge of course....

Nigel

Many thanks Mate... Let me know if you are in the area and i can assist with the shaking of the tripod during all long exposures...

Free of charge of course....

Nigel

Yeah me and long exposures hmmmm could be fun. i might not shout ya.... lol

Tonnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you about mate

md

I like the 1st but then i know the spot . I would like to try the 2nd location myself,

Yeah me and long exposures hmmmm could be fun. i might not shout ya.... lol

Tonnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you about mate

md

I like the 1st but then i know the spot . I would like to try the 2nd location myself,

I am sure the both of us would be up for a wander mate, and if the tide is right would gladly take you to the spot... there are several good area to do this from when the tide is out...

Just shout when you are thinking of doing the deed.

Nigel

:clap: tres bien Nigel me ol mucker :clap:

I do like 2 with for foreshore interest, works really well.

Many thanks Yv..

Thought it would be slightly different from the normal shots.

Cheers

Nigel...

Very nice Nigel.. i love the colours.. very nice mate..

Oh, is MD shouting at me?? :shrug:

What have i done!!! :puke:

Both great, number 1 stands out though. Get the impression you were hanging down below the bridge :)

I really like them both. I wouldn't have thought of going under the bridge. That will make me think a bit more about location in the future.

I really like them both. I wouldn't have thought of going under the bridge. That will make me think a bit more about location in the future.

Thanks for the comments Lester, its always good to have a look around and try to shoot from a different angle that has not been hit too many times before.

Glad you like them.

Regards

Nigel

Both lovely Nigel. :clap:...Is the tide coming in by the looks of your bent light reflections, odd how it does that init.

Cheers for the comments mate.... I think the tide had just turned when these were taken so yep on its way in... it is strange how it gets that effect.

Cheers

Nigel

Back