Name
Nik
Edit My Images
Yes
4067295611_9237b24350_o.jpg

4068046176_ff8fb1ab24_o.jpg

4067295165_829198a44a_o.jpg

4067294989_1579be2164_o.jpg

...colour, and low, angular light! They are very much of the time of year, but I think the blown out areas of sky and the haloing in #3 will find a difficult reception here. These are difficult shots you have chosen to take, and I'm not sure you have quite pulled it off, but very close. I find it difficult not to like them, particularly 2. The last one would have been a cracker with a more interesting sky too.

At least one of those deserves to be in the Talk photography calender

All of them are a little over manipulated. Too much saturation (and possibly dodging) going on and with shooting into the sun it's pretty evident the skies have been recovered to an extend which puts them a little out of kilter with the rest of the shots.

Compositions and scenery are nice though. Just lay off the brushes a little...

I like chivvers comments best :D

agree with some of your other comments though.

1 & 2 I like, others were put through PS to quickly (late night) but loved the darker esence of the 1st two. Interesting to hear Landscape / Scenery opinions though as I dont usually post my scenery shots up as I am never that impressed by them, these I liked enough to post them up.

Some of the shots posted in this section I would not have the cheek to post TBO.

Last edited:
I like chivvers comments best :D

agree with some of your other comments though.

1 & 2 I like, others were put through PS to quickly (late night) but loved the darker esence of the 1st two. Interesting to hear Landscape / Scenery opinions though as I dont usually post my scenery shots up as I am never that impressed by them, these I liked enough to post them up.

Some of the shots posted in this section I would not have the cheek to post TBO.

Reign yourself in, fella. These aren't that good and all have flaws. Everybody has to start somewhere. People post and ask for constructive criticism in order to improve.

Back