That will be 'CAPTAIN' Jack Sparrow to you!

Name
Dade
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey folks,

I really dont post here that often, there seems so many avenues to post nowadays you end up forgetting and fell like spamming by posting everywhere, but, for these shots I think they deserve the exposure

I had Simon Newton in my studio recently, he is the official UK Jack Sparrow lookalike. A boy what a shoot!
View attachment 18263

View attachment 18265

View attachment 18264

Obviously I have many more but as I said I dont want to spam site, so if you drop by my WEBSITE you can see more and read about the shoot :)

Great pictures! but are you sure hes the official look a like? i had the pleasure of meeting this one( although very cheaply dressed compared to yours)!, he actually apeared as a double in one of the film... acted well to when i met him unless he was actually drunk, was hard to say!

View attachment 18286

Last edited:
Hi Dade after you replying on my thread yesterday. I did check your site out. This fella is first up and he his so much like him it is untrue.
Very classy photos indeed.

Gaz

Dade, I love the close up portrait - great energy and drama, but the others just look too posed to me. I think you'd have got better shots if the model was moving around through those Jack Sparrow like poses.

Back