That Wry Stare.

Lovely shot,Dale. It doesn't look too happy with you...:D
tis cause Dale's being tight again John foxy ain't yet had 3rd breakfast and is getting impatient !! :headbang: ;)

Dale, another corker of the wee man, mate I can actually recognise him from a thumbnail now I knew this was yours just from the homepage

Damn fabulous looking fox isn't he they are all gorgeous but every now and then one has a tad extra

TFS i'll never tire of him buddy.....you'll tell me this is his son now wont you:LOL:

ps wouldn't change a thing cracking framing bud(y)

Lovely shot,Dale. It doesn't look too happy with you...:D

Cheers John. Yup,, I thought he was going to stomp his foot at any second.

tis cause Dale's being tight again John foxy ain't yet had 3rd breakfast and is getting impatient !! :headbang: ;)

Dale, another corker of the wee man, mate I can actually recognise him from a thumbnail now I knew this was yours just from the homepage

Damn fabulous looking fox isn't he they are all gorgeous but every now and then one has a tad extra

TFS i'll never tire of him buddy.....you'll tell me this is his son now wont you:LOL:

ps wouldn't change a thing cracking framing bud(y)

Indeed Stu, he was getting impatient.

This is Dad, or Oreo as my Daughter calls him. He's easy to tell from the others, he does have a certain look but the real giveaway is that turned down whisker, which he has had for sometime now.

Cheers Bud.

Back