The Audition / Madina Lake / Flood Of Red

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got to admit, im growing fond of the pictures of Flood Of Red, which were really just for practice, to get used to the lighting before The Audition and Madina Lake.

Flood Of Red:

3489242165_569c60f821.jpg

3490268647_7bc38caa43.jpg

3490279185_7f0b6300e8.jpg

3490281993_8309192fa9.jpg

The Audition:

3490314015_d26e6d5737.jpg

3490327935_cd43dc4931.jpg

3491136226_3123f51916.jpg

3491138698_09cbedfc6f.jpg

3490318065_9e67199610.jpg

How d'you get into these gigs with people I've heard of, it's not fair :p

I like 1st one of Flood of Red, 3rd of The Audition and the last one of Madina Lake most.
FOR: Just the kind of image I could see them using for promotional purposes.
TA: Captures the energy, shame it's not a little clearer of smoke but you can't help that!
ML: That's just awesome! Shows his passion and the lighting's just right :)

Shame you've cut off the tops of the heads in two of the landscapes... And I think a couple could've done with a bit more helpful stage lighting, or flash maybe?

I like 'em! I'd say post a max of about 5 or 6 if you want helpful comments :)

How d'you get into these gigs with people I've heard of, it's not fair :p

I like 1st one of Flood of Red, 3rd of The Audition and the last one of Madina Lake most.
FOR: Just the kind of image I could see them using for promotional purposes.
TA: Captures the energy, shame it's not a little clearer of smoke but you can't help that!
ML: That's just awesome! Shows his passion and the lighting's just right :)

Shame you've cut off the tops of the heads in two of the landscapes... And I think a couple could've done with a bit more helpful stage lighting, or flash maybe?

I like 'em! I'd say post a max of about 5 or 6 if you want helpful comments :)

lol, i got excited and posted lots. lolol.

Flood of red are the ones im most happy with!

The audition ones were disspointing compared to the other bands.

And for cutting off tops head, its hard to get him fully in to picture when he singing ptractically above me!

Can't use flash :(

Nice set. I've just been looking at someone elses photos of this exact same gig (Glasgow, yes?)

I shot Flood of Red a couple of months back, when they supported Twin Atlantic. The frontman moves around a hell of a lot, and he almost stood on my lens on a number of occasions (t'was a very small venue, lol)

Nice set. I've just been looking at someone elses photos of this exact same gig (Glasgow, yes?)

I shot Flood of Red a couple of months back, when they supported Twin Atlantic. The frontman moves around a hell of a lot, and he almost stood on my lens on a number of occasions (t'was a very small venue, lol)

Yeah, glasgow.

Care to link to the set? lol.

He does move alot!!!

Back