Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
9384693572_4f5215240d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Hi,

Your exposure is good and the verticals are nice and straight. I think it could be improved in PP by lightening the trees and increasing the contrast in the clouds to make them a touch more dramatic.

Compositionally it looks like it could to with a bit more of the bottom showing - it gives this sense of a bit missing...

Thanks for your comments, I know it looks a bit "shot off" at the bottom, problem was this was Istanbul in June!, There were people everywhere and there is a large guy in a bright red T shirt in the foreground.

I'm sorry - I don't like it. You've taken one of the great buildings, in a great city and made it boring. Istanbul in June? I'm sorry but use the people in the picture

I'm sorry - I don't like it. You've taken one of the great buildings, in a great city and made it boring. Istanbul in June? I'm sorry but use the people in the picture

That sounds harsh but I agree 100%.

OK maybe not a red T shirt as I recalled. Thanks for all your comments, here is more like the original, I did have to lose a little bit in crop to correct the verticals and still getting used to Lightroom.
9421898740_dfcd3fd9db.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back