Bargain The Complete Photography Bundle

Seems every photographer in the world is pushing this deal. Serious amount of emails from various mailing lists!

Would be interested in people's opinions on the content.

Seems every photographer in the world is pushing this deal. Serious amount of emails from various mailing lists!

Would be interested in people's opinions on the content.

Me too! Looks to be a couple of interesting parts but some might just be padding?

lol, just noticed - lynda.com free trial, down from $37.50 :banana:

Update - I contacted one of the eBook authors yesterday and apparently its legit.

Last edited:
So now you've had a couple of days with it - is it really worth the price?

I like the OneLight workshop 2 video (though the version 1 is better, I think as 2 is lots of talk and not so much action, at least from what I have seen so far).

There are a tonne of lightroom presets, many of which are either duplicates of each other, near duplicates of ones I have already or just plain useless. But there are a couple I will use so not a total waste.

I don't use Photoshop so many tutorials and actions are lost on me, but I knew that when buying so that's OK.

Some of the other video tutorials look pretty well done but are very basic (e.g. the Portrait Lighting course).

I already use lots of David Du Chemin's stuff so getting more is always good. I find his LR presets (which I already have) extremely good, especially the simple B&W conversions.

Overall, I figure I have got my money's worth out of this, there is a charity element which I am happy to support and there will be stuff that I might use in the future if not right now.

Aw sod it - its for charity :)

When ahead and purchased. Seems excellent value for money, for someone at my level, but possible not for the more advanced photographer.

Will be looking at this tonight...

Don't think I'd leave it until tonight considering it the deal finishes at 5.00pm UK time!!!

still wading my way through the package - took an age to download on my pitiful rural broadband :(

Some interesting e-books; videos etc in there.

Will take some time to get through it - ones for wintry days/evenings (y)

still wading my way through the package - took an age to download on my pitiful rural broadband :(

Some interesting e-books; videos etc in there.

Will take some time to get through it - ones for wintry days/evenings (y)

Ah, so you did go for it in the end!

Back