Critique The crown. Blyth

Great results! Love the colours and the sky is superb. If I had to pick a preferred end result it would be #1, but they are both very interesting :)

Great results! Love the colours and the sky is superb. If I had to pick a preferred end result it would be #1, but they are both very interesting :)
I prefer number one to be honest :) as for the sky, i used my polariser which i hardly ever do, havent a clue why i dont use it more as the difference it makes is amazing lol

Excellently executed #1 the best imho as it flows smoothly from left to right and vice versa. Really good PP work too

Ahhh... it's here!! #1 ftw!!
Lol cheers fella :-D
Excellently executed #1 the best imho as it flows smoothly from left to right and vice versa. Really good PP work too
I was quite fortunate that the 2 images I had to work from were pretty similar so in that respect I was lucky, still took a little while to make and lots of swear words lol

Oh yes I do like it - a bit of jolliness & vibrancy to brighten the morning (y)

I also like number 1 - it looks almost like a crown - wonder if it would fit me - 'King John' or 'King Day Dreamer' :LOL:

Can't pick between the two. Love the symmetry and colours in both. No2 might just edge it. (y)

Steve

Hi, I like them both very much with probably #1 just having the edge. For me the only thing that would improve them is the slight bits of the horizon showing in the lower corners could do with cropping out. Just a personal opinion of course. Thanks for showing them.(y)

Hi, I like them both very much with probably #1 just having the edge. For me the only thing that would improve them is the slight bits of the horizon showing in the lower corners could do with cropping out. Just a personal opinion of course. Thanks for showing them.(y)

Exactly! Both are great Nick, but as GK says that bit of cropping would make all the difference

Robin

I'm amazed how much you can learn from looking at others work. Today it is look more carefully as (after the event) I agree with the comments made by George & Robin a bit of cropping, or cloning out, would make an improvement :)

x2 cracking shots and very cleverly done - as mentioned above the only thing I'd change is to either crop out the lower horizon in the corners or clone it out.. superb shots though (y)

Back